Sunday, November 7, 2010

Chapter 161

"Ok, baby, anything specific you want me to work on or to stay away from?" Brie asked David when they were alone in her massage room.

"Just my back today, honey. My back is really tight, I can feel it."

She nodded. "Ok, you know the drill then. Clothes off to your comfort level, under the top sheet and blanket, face down. "I'm going to go to the office and see if I can find your fucking file, and Dan, Mike and John's while I'm at it."

"It shouldn't be too difficult to find them. The only client's you've had are us, the other wives, Natalie, and Matt. The Commandant has asked and you told him hell no." He pulled his shirt off over his head.

"I don't work for military officers. I refuse." She smiled and winked at him as he laid his shirt in the wicker chair she had in the room for them to sit in and lay their clothes in. "I'll be right back, honey." She left the room, closing the door behind her, leaving David to his thoughts. How the hell was he going to come to a reasonable conclusion as to what the hell to do about this Moscow thing. He climbed on table, laid face down and waited for her to knock on the door so that he could talk it out with her as a neutral ear to listen... or as neutral as she could be.

--------------

"GOD! Where the hell are my files?!" Brie yelled as she wound her brown curls into a bun and shoved two chop sticks through it to keep her hair out of her face while she gave the men massages. She'd even changed into scrubs so as not to get oil all over her nice clothes. If there was one thing she always made sure she had, it was scrubs. You can get oil on scrubs and it doesn't matter. You can't get oil on designer jeans without having hell to get it out.

Nicole came into the office. "What's wrong, Brie?"

"I can't find my files."

"You mean all your notes and stuff for massages?"

"Yeah. Those files have your intake forms, any doctor's releases I need, SOAP notes... I need the guys' files and I can't find them."

Nicole went to a filing cabinet to the left of the door and pulled out the top drawer. "Here they are." She pulled out five files.

"I only need David, Dan, Mike, and John's files, Nikki."

"I want a massage for helping you find them." Nicole said simply.

Brie laughed. "No problem, Nikki. You've got it!"

--------------

Brie had finally come back to the room and was fifteen minutes into the work on David's back. He was desperately trying to relax, but he couldn't. "David, if you need to talk it out, then do so, sweetie. I'll be as neutral as I can."

He took a deep breath. "I don't want to think about it. I just want to clear my head so that I can think about it rationally."

"David, I love you, but you're being stubborn. You're so tense that I can't get any deeper than your traps. You need to talk it out. I know you."

He sighed and chuckled. "Better than I want to admit sometimes." He took a deep breath and started talking. "What pissed me off the most was the fact that the jack ass had to audacity to come into our home and tell us how to put on a show. It's bullshit." He kept talking and venting, and the more he talked it out, the more he relaxed and the deeper she could get to find the knots.

"Baby, you need to find a better way to relieve your stress than throwing things. It makes your rhomboids tight. Probably makes your Pecs tight too, but you're not going to let me work on those are you?"

"No", he said with a laugh. "I just want my back today. Nothing else."

She looked at the clock. Five more minutes. "You know, I should have put you in the chair instead of on the table."

"What makes you say that?"

"I could have done nothing but your back for forty- five minutes to an hour and been sitting down for a good portion of it." She laughed.

"Maybe you should do that next time."

She laughed and shook her head. "I'm gonna step out so you can get your clothes back on and so that I can fill out the SOAP notes. I'll see you in the kitchen." She left the room.

--------------

She sat at the table filling out her SOAP notes on David's massage while the other guys argued over who was going to go next.

"If she's smart, she'll put me on the table next", Mike said. He tried to peek at her notes on David.

She smacked him upside the back of his head. "That just earned you LAST one on the table, Mikey. You don't look at my notes on my other clients, whether they live in the same house or not."

"But..."

"No. I said last." She looked at John. "You wanna go next, John? You usually go last."

He looked shocked. "Sure, I'll go next. But I don't want a full body."

"Just your back?"

"Yeah", he said with a nod. "Just my back."

"Let me change the sheets on the table and grab a pillowcase for the breast plate, and I'll do it on the chair, instead."

"Sounds good to me."

No comments:

Post a Comment