Sunday, November 7, 2010

Chapter 174

"Good morning, Director", David said one morning when his phone rang.  He seemed to be in a fairly cheery mood that morning.

"Good morning, David.  How are you this morning?"

"Fan- fucking- tastic.  What can I do for you this morning?"

"Well, I've been looking into different rallies happening all over the country and I've found a few that might interest you guys.  Would it be ok if I stopped by and discussed them with you fellas tomorrow?"

"Hold on, let me ask the guys."  He put the phone to his shoulder and looked at the guys.  "The Director wants to stop by tomorrow and discuss a couple of rallies with us.  Are you guys cool with that?"

"Sure, why the hell not?" was the general consensus.

David put the phone back to his ear.  "Come on over, Director.  But, try and make it sometime in the afternoon, please, so that we can have all the kids who are still young enough to have to take naps down."

"Not a problem, David.  How does 12:30 sound?"

"Sounds good to me, Director.  We'll see you then."

"Ok, David.  I'll see you then."

--------------

"You wanted to see me, Master Guns?" the First Sergeant said.

"Jenn, for right now, I'm just Matt.  Not Master Guns, or Master Gunny.  Just Matt."

She smiled.  "You wanted to see me, Matt?"

"Yes.  Close the door, Jenn, then come here."

She did as she was asked.  The door closed and locked behind her as she walked over to Matt.  "What did you want?"

He pulled the blinds behind him shut then pulled her against him.  "You, Jenny.  I want you."  He pressed his lips to hers.

She wasn't surprised.  It had been too long for the both of them.  She wanted him just as badly as he wanted her.  He was markedly taller than her, but she didn't care.  She just wanted her Marine the way he was.

He knocked everything that was on his desk, lifted her, and sat her on it after pulling her pants and panties off.  He needed to feel her around him.  Three months of nothing but paperwork was getting on his final nerve.  He needed this.  And he could feel that she did too.

No comments:

Post a Comment