Sunday, November 7, 2010

Chapter 193

Brie had to stumble down the stair to get back to the kitchen to finish her notes on Tina's massage.  She couldn't feel her legs from the waist down.  Damn he's good at that making it impossible for me to feel my legs after sex.  I'm going to have to get him for that, she though as she used the wall to brace herself down the stairs.  She smiled to herself.  I'll get his ass for this tonight.  And he'll never know what hit him.

Nicole and Kristen gave her a dirty look as she stumbled into the kitchen.  "What the hell is wrong with you, girl?" Kristen asked.

"I can't feel my legs.  I can't feel anything from the waist down", Brie told her.

"Yet another mind blowing sexcapade with David?" Nicole said.

Brie just laughed.  "Jealous much?"

"Fuck yes.  Dan and I don't have sex like that anymore.  When we were younger... watch out if the house was made of wood.  We would have lit that shit on FIRE!  But now?  I'm lucky if we get the rug to smoke."

Brie and Kristen laughed.  "Well, it sucks to be you, that's for sure.  John and I have been together a while and I'll be damned if our sex life hasn't STAYED hot!"

"David and I might not have been together as long as the rest of you, but with as many kids as we have, you've GOT to keep the fire burning."  She looked at the women.  "Can I share something with you ladies?"

"Yeah, sure", Kristen said.

"You know better than to ask me that", Nicole said.

Brie smiled.  "David wants two more."

Kristen's eyes almost popped out of her head.  "Eight isn't enough for his crazy ass?"

"Apparently not, Kris.  He asked me while we were on tour if we could look into having two more.  With a surrogate, of course."

"Brie", Kristen said, "Do YOU want more kids?"

She thought about it for a moment.  "I guess a couple more wouldn't hurt.  I mean, I always did want a houseful.”

"Do you think you and David can handle the stress of ten kids?" Nicole asked.

She nodded.  "Yeah.  We can handle it.  Hell, the twins are old enough to help out now.  They're great with the quads.  They help Malachai teach them how to read, write, spell, say their alphabet, count.  It takes a lot of the strain off of us.  Maddie's getting to where she's old enough to help out too."

"Well, if you think that the two of you can handle more kids, then by all means, go for it.  We're behind you 100%", Kristen said.

"Thanks, girls.  I needed to talk this out with someone", Brie said with a smile.

--------------

The boys came home right around dinner time.  Brie and Kristen were cooking that night and had decided to make something special for the boys.  "Mom, I had SO MUCH FUN!" Malachai said as he sat at the bar watching his mom and Aunt Kristen cook.

"I'm glad to hear that, son.  It's good that Uncle Matt is making it enjoyable for you boys."

"You didn't worry about me too much while I was gone, did you?"

"No", she lied smoothly.  Not after your dad drug my upstairs and MADE me forget, she added in her mind.

Malachai had trouble believing that, but he let it go.  "So, Mom, Aunt Kristen, what’s for dinner?"

"It's a surprise, Malachai", Kristen said.  "Now get out of the kitchen and go watch TV with your Dad and siblings."  With that, Malachai was gone, a "Yes, ma'am" echoing behind him.

--------------

That night, after everyone was in bed, David and Brie sat up and watched a movie together.  It was something they hadn't done in a long time.  She was curled up on the couch next to him, her head against his side.  He had an arm draped over her, almost possessively.  She noticed how possessive and tense he was.  "David, baby, what's wrong?"

He blinked and looked down at her.  "Huh?"

"You seem so possessive of me all of the sudden.  Did one of the guys say something out of turn?"

He closed his eyes and sighed.  "I'd really rather forget about it."

She sat up and turned his face so that he looked at her.  "Baby, I can't help you if I don't tell me what's wrong."

He sighed.  "John had to drag me out of the basement to cool off after Mike opened his mouth about what he heard this afternoon.  I almost came unglued."

"What did Mike say, David?"

"That he could make you scream louder."  The look on his face said it all.  "I haven't spoken to him all day since then."

She straddled his lap.  "David, you wanna know a secret?"

"What?"

"No man before you has ever made me scream the way that you do, and there will never be a man after you.  You're all that I want and need."  She pressed her lips to his, a fire building slowly in her belly.

His hands automatically went to her hip as she ground against him.  Wasn't earlier enough for her? he asked himself.  Not that he was complaining.  There was nothing in this world that could sate his hunger for her; nor quench his desire.

She pulled away.  "Take me upstairs and let’s take a shower."  She knew he would know what she meant.

And he did.  He stood, hooking his arms under her thighs and lifted her as she wrapped her legs around his waist.

No comments:

Post a Comment