Monday, November 8, 2010

Chapter 229


The day went perfectly in Brie’s eyes.  It couldn’t have been more perfect.  When she walked into the Kitchen, she was greeted with a “Happy Birthday” from everyone, and she didn’t’ have to do anything all day but play with her kids.  She was waited on hand and foot by her kids.  “You guys don’t have to do this”, she said when Meagan and Makayla brought her a glass of tea.

“Yeah, we do, Mama”, Makayla said.

“It’s you birthday”, Meagan said.

She smiled at her youngest daughters.  “You girls don’t have to wait on me.  I’m a grown up, I can get up and get my own tea.”

“NO!” Meagan said.  “You sit, Mama!”

“Mae’s right, Mama, you sit and relax.  We’ll get you whatever you need”, Makayla said.

She sighed.  “DAVID!” she called.

He walked into the room.  “Yes, love?”

“Convince these two that these two that I can get my own tea, please?”

He laughed.  “Are they waiting on you hand and foot again?”

“YES”, she groaned.

He laughed.  “Girls, Mama’s a big girl.”

“SO?” they said in unison.

He laughed harder.  “SO… she can get up and get stuff for herself.”

“SO?”

He looked at his wife.  “Baby, you know I love you, right?”

She looked at him with brow quirked.  “Yeah”, she said skeptically.

“You’re on your own with the kids on this one.  None of them are going to listen to me.”

She rolled her eyes.  “You’re no help, David.”

“Hey, had we not spent my entire birthday outside in the snow at the temporary safe house, I’m sure they 
would have done the same thing to me.”

She laughed.  “I hope they DO the same thing to you next year.”

He sat down next to her on the couch.  “If the kids WEREN’T waiting on you hand and foot, I’d be doing it.   
You deserve a break, baby.  Just take it for what it is.”  He kissed her cheek.

She sighed.  “The last time I was waited on hand and foot was when I was pregnant with the twins.  I’m not sure if I can take this.”

David laughed.  “Speaking of twins…”

“Still wanting to find another surrogate to have two more?” she asked.  He nodded.  “David, what is it with you and the number 10?”

“What’s wrong with having ten kids?”

“Nothing, but sweetie, we’re not repopulating the country ourselves.”

He laughed.  “Is THAT what you think I want?” he said with a smile.

“Well, what’s the reason you want two more kids?”

He hung his head, a little embarrassed.  “Are you sure you want to know?”  He looked up at her as he spoke.

“I’m all ears, David.  I’ve been wondering this since you brought it up last year.”

He took a deep breath and let it out in a rush of air.  “Ok, here it goes.  I’ve always wanted a big family.”

She blinked at him.  “And eight isn’t enough for you?”

He shook his head.  “No, eight is NOT enough.  I don’t think I can explain why ten is the ideal number, but I want two more.”

“And if Natalie hadn’t given us quads?  What if she had two instead of four?”

“Then I’d be asking to have four more.”

She laughed.  “You’re funny, baby.”  She sighed.  “Can we wait until the war ends to look into having more at least?  Most of our children have been born during this fucking retarded ass war.  I’d like to wait until it’s over before we bring any more into the world.”

He smiled and kissed her.  “Ok, we can wait.  You’re right.  Let’s end this fucking war first, and then we’ll try to have more kids.”

She snuggled up against him, resting her head on his shoulder.  “I love you, you know that, right?”  She turned his words back in him.

He laughed, and then kissed her on the head.  “Yeah, I know.”

-------------

That night as they lie in bed, David was deep in thought.  Brie couldn’t help but notice.  “What’s going through your mind, baby?”

He sighed.  “I think that I’m going to let the Director leak the location of the safe house so that we can just end this shit.  We’ll probably have a couple of weeks to prepare for the Utopians to arrive, which will give us a chance to put a plan together to get the kids and adults that DON’T know how to use a weapon into the panic room so that the rest of us can kill those stupid fucks.  What do you think of that plan?”

“I like it.  It’s a good plan.  We set up a plan to get them to safety and stock the panic room because we’re liable to be fighting for a while.  We get Matt out here to help us plan a strategy to beat those bastards.  Maybe we can get my Uncle out here to help us out with those assholes.”

“You mean Master Sergeant Tuchman?”

“Yes, who else would I be talking about?”

He laughed.  “I like the way you think.”

“I’m sure Aunt Gail will mention it to him when she leaks the information.  If she leaks it, it will be to him since he’s her source.”

He nodded.  “I was also thinking that we should break away from the naming convention we have going when we DO look into surrogates for more kids.”

She chuckled.  “Oh?  What names did you have in mind?”

“If one of them is a boy, then for some ODD reason, I like the name Patrick.”

“Patrick?  Ok, Patrick what?”

He shrugged.  “I don’t know yet.”

She smiled.  “That’s ok, baby.  We have plenty of time to think about it.  But, first, I want to get through this 
last stand before we start thinking TOO hard about it.”

He tilted her face up to his.  “And that’s perfectly ok with me.”  He pressed his lips to hers, kissing her slowly and lingering.  He rolled, placing himself between her thighs.  She melted into his kiss and gladly spread her legs for him to place himself on top of her.  He pulled away enough to growl in her ear.  “What do you want?”

“Just FUCK ME, David.  Don’t make love to me, just FUCK ME.”

“Can I be as rough as I want?”

“You’re the one on top.”

He smiled wickedly.  “Good.  Get on your hands and knees.”  She rolled onto her stomach, then pulled her knees up underneath her and pushed her body off of the mattress with her arms.  The next thing she heard was the clicking of handcuffs, and as she watched as he clamped them onto the headboard.  “Wrist”, he said and she gave him one of her wrists.  When he repeated himself, she gave him the other one.  He had he bound to the bed, her arms stretched out in front of her.  Her body was instantly tight as she sunk into the headspace that allowed her not to freak out at what she was doing.

He watched her for a few moments as she became passive to him; submissive to him.  Then, he slid two fingers inside her to be sure that she was wet enough for him.  She whimpered, but made no other sounds.  He leaned down next to her ear and whispered, “Don’t cum until I tell you that you can.”  She simply nodded.  He started drilling into her with his fingers, his thumb teasing at the precious little pearl just in front of her opening.  She whimpered over and over again and he could feel the effort it was taking her to keep from reaching her climax.  She struggled to obey his order.  He took his free hand and gave her ass a god smack and she whimpered for him again.  He leaned down one more time, growling in her ear, “CUM FOR ME”, and with that, she did just that- she came.

No comments:

Post a Comment